World is a professional plastic injection mold designing and manufacturing company. We apply plasticine model designs, rapid prototyping designs and UG 3D mold design technologies to make different kinds of mold products for a number of industries.
We have an excellent mold development and design group consisting of mold structure designers and product modelers with over 10 years of experience. Adhering to a principle of being practical and innovative, and guided by the goal to improve technological content and competitiveness of mold products, we continuously carry out product innovation and modification processes. We also continue to educate ourselves on science and technology development strategies to improve upon our independent innovation abilities and lead the market in the mold industry.
With our existing technology and years of experience, we can make custom plastic injection molds to satisfy your needs. Advanced production equipment and a plethora of external resources allow us to carry out flexible mold production.
In order to help our customers reduce their production costs and increase production efficiency, we can also make modifications to their existing molds or mold designs. With the help of a mold maintenance team, the service life of your molds will be extended and thus your production efficiency will be greatly increased.
1. The mold technologists will determine the manufacturing process layout and plan the processing and methods based on the reviewed mold drawing. The manufacturing and assembling of the plastic injection mold are done in the workshop and completed in conjunction with the technical department.
2. We use well-selected raw materials for mold production and process heat treatments on those materials to enhance their hardness. The quality of the raw material with have a crucial impact on the mold’s service life.
3. Every part of the mold must be measured and tested carefully in the testing room designed specifically for that. An experienced technician will complete the mold fit according to the allowable tolerance.
4. The final stage is where the molding department conducts a mold trial to make sure the finished plastic injection molds and blow molds meet customer requirements.
1. At World, the quality control system is carried out through the entire mold designing and manufacturing process. Each of the plastic injection molds are produced by experienced mold workers within the company, and adhere to the ISO9001 standards of quality, and our own quality control standards.
2. After receiving the CAD drawings, we will begin to make the plastic molds. Each finished mold must pass CMM testing before delivery.
3. Customer satisfaction is one of the key criteria for measuring the quality of our products. It also motivates us to continue to be innovative and improve our technical strength and staff quality.
4. We create excellent molds to help maximize benefits to customers.